Hey babes, happy Wednesday! I hope that everybody's week is going well so far but if it's been a struggle I hope this post will be a little bit of a pick me up. Today I'm talking clothes and a few pieces I'd love to have in my closet for the upcoming season!
As usual, I have some items from a few of my sponsors such as SheIn & Rocksbox, as well as some goodies from my friends over at the Pittsburgh local Fascino Boutique. I'm also featuring clothes from Love The Sales, (Thanks to fellow blogger, Jodie, of Jodetopia, for sharing her finds from them on her blog!) which is a site based in the U.K. featuring all kinds of brands from Banana Republic to Balmain. And for my U.S. readers don't fret! Love The Sales is not U.K. exclusive, so us American girls can shop there too! Let's take a look shall we?
1. Mesh Stripe Collared Playsuit, Love The Sales ($20.40)
- The reason I liked this romper is because I have always been a huge fan of cutout detailing. To me it's just simply the right amount of skin to show making this piece fun and subtly sexy.
2. Silver Wing Collar Clip, SheIn ($5.60)
- Recently, I've been into non-button down collared blouses. However, they can be a bit tricky to accessorize. So when I came across this collar clip I just thought it'd be a nice rendition to my jewelry collection as well as something new to try styling.
3. Rachel-T Sandal in Cement, Frye Company ($188)
- As we all know, I'm quite partial to Frye Company. So naturally when I was browsing for sandals Frye was one of the first places I looked, and as always they did not disappoint.
- Something I really wanted to added to my wardrobe this year were some more one piece outfits. So while searching the web for jumpsuits I was happy when I came across this one from one of my favorite local shops!
- Lately, I've been into bracelets more than usual and for me the more unsusal the bracelet the better! So when I found this while looking at my sponsor's re-branding, I immediately added it to my "wish list" so hopefully, you'll see me styling it soon!
6. Blue Ombre Fringe Tee, SheIn ($14.99)
- Ever since I was a tween, I've loved fringe and I honestly think it's just a phase I might never grow out of. So naturally when I seen this cute ombre top, I started thinking about cute ways I could style it.
7. High Low Dress, SheIn ($14.73)
- Though I haven't quite jumped on the high low dress bandwagon, this one did catch my eye just because I liked the sleek style and clean lines.
8. Tri-tone Shift Dress, SheIn ($16.99)
- This boho beauty has just the right color scheme for summer and would just be absolutely prefect for seasonal outings.
9. Shirt Dress, SheIn ($21.99)
- Another summer classic for dressing down: the simple shirt dress. While this is a very simple style I would love to dress it up with some jewelry and accessories, not to mention it would look perfect with those Frye sandals I listed earlier.
10. Metallic Heeled Pumps, SheIn ($31.99)
- Though these wouldn't normally be my taste, I just really loved the blush pink color of these shoes and though they'd make a nice statement piece for the office due to their metallic heel.
11. Printed Tee, SheIn ($6.99)
- Honestly, this tee is just another one I can add to my (seemingly) never ending quest for cute tee shirts for summer!
12. Nora Peek-a-boo Dress, Fascino Boutique ($54)
- The reason I love this romantic number is due to it's crochet detailing. I would love to have this to take with me to the U.K. because I think it's a perfect outfit for a casual date.
13. Off the Shoulder Lace Crop Top, SheIn ($11.99)
- Two of my favorite styles combined: Boho and '90s. This top would just be so fun to style because of the various different looks you could make with it.
14. Floral Kimono, SheIn ($17.99)
- I've been on a hunt for a kimono since last spring and had no luck until I came across this beauty! I just loved the flower detailing and know it would pair so nicely with my bralette top.
15. Faux Sleeve Tie Striped Culottes, SheIn ($14.99)
- Since one thing I feel I don't have enough of is shorts, these made the list simply because they are so different and fun.
Some closing notes:
- Before I sign off I just wanted to let my readers know that as of yesterday my sponsors over at SheIn have started a HUGE site wide sale running through May 23, 2016. So if you love any of the styles you've seen here, you should definitely go check it out!
- Also, one of my other sponsors, Rocksbox, recently has done a re-branding of their site! So if you want to see what Rocksbox is all about and how it works, click here. And remember, if you want to try out Rocksbox for yourself, you can get your first month FREE by using the code "starkravingchicxoxo" when you sign up!
What are some things your wishing for this summer season? Let's talk about it in the comments below or tweet me at @StarkRavingChic!