Hello everyone and happy Wednesday! As I stated a few posts back, I'm going to be posting these more frequently than I have been lately, and I figured what a better way to start than to post for the first month of the new year? And for those of you who are new to my blog, let me tell you a little bit about this segment:
When I first started my blog last year, every Wednesday I posted a wish-list of things that I would like to acquire or simply just liked. A lot of the time these lists are compiled of things such as, perfumes, beauty products, and of course clothes! However towards the end of 2015, I kind of stopped doing them, but now they're back! Only instead of posting them every week, I will be posting them once a month, just so they're a bit more manageable.
Ready to take a look at what I'm wishing for?
- The reason I loved this dress (and decided I need it) is because I love the length and the fullness of it. It's really rare for me to find such classic pieces like this, so as soon as I seen it I just fell in love.
- Something that my wardrobe is lacking is tee shirts, either to wear on their own or to layer. Therefore I'm on a mission to find cute and unique ones before I head to the U.K. in October. The reason I liked this one is because it was so feminine and different.
- Okay, so I'll admit, these shoes totally aren't my style but, something about these just made me want to embrace my inner (less extreme) Taylor Momsen. It's a new year, so I should mix it up right?
- Maybe the attraction I have to this dress is my inner Pittsburgh girl shining through, but regardless there is no arguing that it is gorgeous! It is yet another item I can just see myself wearing come fall, whether it be while I'm out for a brunch date with my girls in Pittsburgh, or if it will be going to Jersey with me, that has yet to be decided.
- One of my top style resolutions this year was getting more into the active wear trend. So when I came across this mesh top from Alo I just had to have it! I just know it will pair perfectly with my bralette top and a cute pair of shorts or jeans.
- This gorgeous piece from Amazonis simply a show stopper. Needless to say when I seen it I wanted to add it to my collection!
- Simply because: A) Leggings are sooooo comfy, and B) my pair of black leggings are shot. So these are kind of a necessity.
- I just thought these shoes were absolutely darling! And even though I have plenty of flats, I think I can spare a little room in my closet for these.
- I can't put my finger on why I am so drawn to this simple crop top, however I can just envision the sweet outfit of the day posts it could be featured in!
- Again, my quest for tees! I love this shirt simply because of it's sass. I can also totally see it paired with my army green blazer!
- Ah, yet another one of my style resolutions! The reason I loved this bag is because it is big and it is bold!
Anything in particular on my wish-list catch your eye? I'd love to hear, so please tell me about it in the comments below or tweet me at @StarkRavingChic!