Hi everybody and happy Wednesday! If you're week has been anything like mine you're probably ready for the weekend and a big [bottle] glass of Cabernet. However, hopefully today's wish-list will be a pick me up! This month, I'm all about new looks since we will be shifting into spring here soon, so on todays wish-list I have a few things that I've had my eye on for the new season including jewelry, makeup, and of course clothes!
- The reason I loved this collar by Jenny Bird is because it is simply gorgeous. Though this pretty golden piece makes a statement, it can also be down played and worn with just about anything.
- With Spring coming around the corner I can't help but day dream about warmer days. So in the spirit of this, I can't help but long for one of my favorite looks: bohemian chic. And I just thought this adorable cold shoulder blouse meshed perfectly with this vibe.
- Even though I absolutely do not need anymore eye shadow (my makeup bag has kind of taken over my apartment) this little pallet just seemed so fun and light that I just would love to try it out!
- Again, though I don't need anymore makeup, I have been meaning to pick up some black lipstick for ages now! So when I came across this I had to snatch it up.
- I just thought that this lovely pendant and leather necklace from SheIn. I think it can just add the right bit of edge to any outfit.
- The reason why I want this eyeliner specifically is because it is so easy to apply. It makes putting on winged eyeliner a cake walk, yes it's that good.
- I really liked this simple necklace because it's very modern, simple and feminine.
- Since I'm trying new things and I love lipstick, I figured why not give blue a try? I mean I rocked blue hair for a few months so why not rock blue lips?
- This has made the list simply because I desperately need a new brush to tame my mane.
- I had a sample of this perfume for sometime last year from my mum however I finally used it all and I've decided I really need it for spring! It's just such a sweet and floral smelling perfume it's simply perfect for spring.
- This necklace is just such a show stopper. I love how shiny and the way it is linked is just so unique.
- The reason I really want white lipstick is because I think it would look really nice in contrast with my black hair. And even though I'm pale as a ghost, I think it would add a subtle edge to my look.
- Still on that quest for tee shirts for when I visit the U.K.! And I thought this Kenzo one was just adorably laid back.
- As usual, I'm feeling like there is no such thing as too many shoes! And these black and gold beauties would just be perfect paired with a little black dress or my black skinnies!
- The reason I particularly liked this tee is because it's simply so different and all over the place! I just think it would be a fun addition to my closet!
How are you getting your style ready for spring? Let's chat about it in the comments below or tweet me at @StarkRavingChic!