Hi loves, happy Wish-list Wednesday! I know I haven't been doing these nearly as often as I should lately, but I've been so busy with collaborations, work, and the holiday, I don't know if I want to laugh or cry!
Anyhow, this week's wish-list is something that will make me laugh, all the way to the bank! This week's list is comprised of items included in my awesome collaborator SheIn's holiday sale. And at this point I'm going to ask my bargain shoppers to take a seat and a deep breath because I'm not just talking any old sale--I'm talking 40-80% off!! I know super exciting right?! Now let's take a look at what I got my eye on.
1. Red Sleeveless Flare Dress (60% OFF!)
- After viewing this very pretty piece I've decided that I need to embrace what my inner fire sign is telling me to do, and get this in my wardrobe next year (is it possible by New Years Eve?!). I just think it's absolutely perfect for a girls night out or a date night.
- Ah, the classic and effortlessly chic shirt dress. These kinds of dresses are my favorite because they are so low key and can be worn for just about any occasion!
3. Blue Bead Tassel Earrings (77% OFF!)
- I just thought these earrings were gorgeous, plain and simple! And they would match so nicely with my hair.
4. Black Chunky Heel High Boots (50% OFF!)
- Ever since my beloved Steve Madden combat boots finally wore out last year (R.I.P. you are missed guys!) I have been looking for something a bit different and I just thought these would do just the trick.
5. Black Contrast Crochet Lace Sleeve Sweatshirt (60% OFF!)
- I don't know what it was about this shirt but since I've been stepping up my texture game lately I figuredwhy not give this piece a try! It's just so unique and feminine I can't help but think it needs to find a home in my closet.
6. Black Long Sleeve Contrast Sheer Pleated Dress (51% OFF!)
- I thought this would be a great dress for work and play. Though the lace detailing at the neck may be too much on its own at the office, I feel that this dress would pair superbly with a fitted blazer.
7. Black Red Sleeveless Cherry Print Dress (60% OFF!)
- Normally, I'm not one for cherry print, but the adorable vibe this beaut gave off I decided I just have to have it in my summer wardrobe!
8. Yellow Geometric Splice Gold Chain Necklace (60% OFF!)
- This piece was just so bright and cheery! I'm already daydreaming about what outfits I can dress up with it this spring.
9. Black White Long Sleeve Striped Top (60% OFF!)
- Since I am a sucker for bows, when I came across this gem with a bow at the waist I just knew I needed it for next fall. However the striped pattern does make it different from what I generally wear.
10. White Short Sleeve Floral Print Flare Dress (60% OFF!)
- This is what I'd call a classic me dress. I love floral and flares, end of story.
11. Yellow Vintage Paisley Scarf (55% OFF!)
- Just because a girl can never have too many scarves.
12. Green Gemstone Gold Triangle Chain Necklace (46% OFF!)
- This piece is definitely getting ordered ASAP. I've had my eye on it for quite sometime because it's absolutely perfect for my girly but edgy my style.
13. Black Spaghetti Strap V Neck Pleated Dress (46% OFF!)
- Okay so this is totally a silly reason, but this dress seriously looks like it would be so much fun to just dance and twirl in! Go ahead, judge me.
14. Apricot Halter Cropped Lace Cami (60% OFF!)
- My inner '90's girl is coming out with this piece. Just something about crocheted crop tops make me so happy.