Hi everyone and happy Tuesday! Today, I'm stoked to announce that I've recently had the opportunity to partner with ZAK Body! Last week they sent me their deodorant Elevate to try and after a week of adding it into my beauty routine, I have to say it's pretty great.
First things first: a little bit about ZAK
So I'm sure you're wondering what ZAK is all about and what makes it different from other hygiene products. Well honestly there's a lot of reasons I'll be switching over to it opposed to other brands so lets take a look at the list:
- Firstly, as ZAK's website states:
- ZAK deodorant is formulated with plant based and mineral ingredients to perform like a deodorant should. Coconut oil, shea butter, aloe vera, and essential oils nourish and protect the skin while mineral earth clays and powders gently, yet effectively deodorize. Enjoy the finest, most effective natural deodorant from ZAK Body Care.
- They are 100% cruelty free, which is awesome news for us animal lovers, and our furry friends!
- They're product is vegan friendly.
- Paleo friendly
- Non GMO
- And lastly it's also recyclable.
Recently, ZAK representative Ria, had sent me their Elevate scented deodorant for me to try out and after the past week I have to say it works really well and I love it.
The first thing I noticed was the smell was fresh, feminine, and pretty. While I've noticed this with other products in the past, their was something more subtle to this one and that is why I liked it. Next the wear lasted all day which is obviously great for someone on the constant move, meaning I didn't have to stop and reapply it at all. And lastly, and one of my favorite aspects of ZAK is that it doesn't leave any marks on clothing! Which definitely helps me reduce my dry cleaning bill.
Bottom Line: I highly recommend this product to anyone in the market for a new deodorant. Also remember, pretty much anyone can use it since it is non GMO, cruelty free, vegan, & paleo friendly, and lastly it's recyclable! What's not to love?
Have you tried ZAK yet and love it? Tell me about it in the comments below! Have any questions? I'll do my best to answer them!